Episode 36: O(unable to type-check this expression in reasonable time)
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 36! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
⭐️ This Week's Topics
- Join the Code Completion Club at https://codecompletion.io/jointheclub!
- Indie App Spotlight, with two apps for you to check out:
- Computational complexity, and Big O notation,
- The importance of documenting algorithms,
- Benchmarking and profiling before optimizing,
- CMTime and all its weirdness.
This week's #CompleteTheCode:
Which key command in Xcode will allow you to rename the variable you have selected everywhere it appears in the current scope?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
// Which key command in Xcode will rename the selected variable // within the current scope? let lable = UILabel() lable.text = "Name" lable.textColor = .blue rootView.addSubview(lable)