Episode 28: Host Spotlight: Spencer — I Don’t Plan, Man!
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 28! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
⭐️ This Week's Topics
- How did you get into development?
- Did you ever think you'd end up being a teacher?
- What pushed you to keep learning about more advanced topics?
- Did knowing your teachers help you get your first job?
- What was the first app that you published on the App Store?
- If you had unlimited time, what would you work on?
- WWDC/2021 wishlist?
- What would you take up if tech was no longer an option?
- Advice for budding programmers?
- Advice for becoming a teacher?